When you browse this website, our analtyics team automatically collects statistical information such as:
- your top level domain name (for example, .au or .net)
- the type of browser and operating system you are using
- the date and time of your visit
- the last site you visited
- the pages you access on the site
- how long you spend looking at the site
- the names of any files you download
You cannot personally be identified from this information.
If you send an email to any of the contacts listed in this website, we will only use the information in the context of the purpose you sent it to us and/or to keep you updated on news and special offers.
You should be aware that unencrypted email messages and web site contact forms are not secure. You should never send confidential personal information such as your credit card numbers by email or through a web site contact form.
Under the Privacy Act 1988, you are entitled to access any personal information we hold about you. You can also ask us to correct that information if it is not accurate, up-to-date and complete. You can exercise this entitlement by getting in touch with the contact officer listed below.
For complete terms of service details, please visit this page.